HOW TO CHOOSE
Elegancia window blinds are available in different styles, Roller, Zebra, Triple & Wooden etc.. You can choose a style as per your taste and demand of the interiors. Can occur for, look at your fortune wheel of fortune.
-These blind fabrics block up to 95% of harmful UV light while controlling heat and glare. The feature of these fabrics is that they allow you to maintain your outside view while providing privacy during the day though at night, with the interior lights on, these fabrics do not provide full privacy.
-Besides providing excellent heat and UV control, these fabrics are perfect for providing complete privacy during day & night, while filtering light into your room. These fabrics are ideal for the areas where you don’t want to block the light completely.
-The blackout fabrics block the outside light completely with no glowing effect even in direct sunlight. These are very effective in controlling the heat flow across the windows.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Always use a metal tape for measurement.
- Always write down your measurements width*drop.
- Take measurements in centimeters for more accuracy.
- Measure every window, as sometimes they have a slight variation that will affect the perfect fitting of blinds.
- Add at least 10cm to the blind width & drop if it is to be installed outside.
- Decide the operation of the blind to be on the left or right hand side.
- Make sure you have enough depth to mount the blind inside the frame. Minimum 8cm depth is required for the blinds with top cassette and 6cm for without cassette. A lesser depth will result in the blind protruding out of the frame.
- Look out for protruding window handles and tiles etc..
HOW TO CLEAN
No matter what kind of blinds you have, these tips will make their cleaning and maintenance easy:
- Regular vacuuming or dusting will help keep major dirt and stains from building up on the blinds.
- While using vacuum cleaner, vacuum across the slats, not up and down.
- Use a sponge or duster to remove dust and residue from both fabric and wooden blinds. Simply wipe the dry sponge/duster firmly across the blinds.
- For spot cleaning, spray an all-purpose cleaner onto a clean dry cloth and wipe the soiled area of the blind. Never spray the cleaner directly onto the blind.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners on the fabric as it may damage the material.
- You can wet wooden blinds when cleaning, but don’t soak them.
- If fabric blinds become very dirty, take them to a dry cleaner.
HOW TO GET AFTER SALE SERVICES
As all blind products are custom made for each order, unfortunately we are not able to offer a refund or exchange unless the product is found to have an irreparable fault due to a manufacturing defect. All our blinds come with an industry standard one year warranty. Please contact us on [email protected] if you feel you have a manufacturing issue with one of our products. Please include your name, contact phone number, invoice number and a brief outline of the issue.